Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aid dishwasher, normally runs very well.

Customer Question
I have a kitchen...

I have a kitchen aid dishwasher, normally runs very well. this morning the only light I get is the control light blue, I have tried holding it down as told but still nothing else working?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is just over a year old. W10751718A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is the likely problem?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And W10751718A is NOT a model number.open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag will be on the tank face frame .