Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had the door of my 601 R open for at least 30" cleaning it…

Customer Question
I had the door...

I had the door of my 601 R open for at least 30" cleaning it and it shut off and won't come back on. Flipped the breaker to see if that was it, but no change. Pressed the button to turn it back on and nothing happened

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

601 R sub zero and no it hasn't done this before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on how difficult

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's beeping now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Has it come back on now or what exactly is it doing?

Hi Kelly,It came back on. It was a defrost mechanism built in the product that I hadn't previously activated. I found the answer in the book that came with the product. I had sent another message stating that I didn't need this service after all and was asking for a refund. Nice service if you need it.Thank you, Beth

I am so glad it came back to life for you! Have a great Saturday! :)