Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I turned on the burner and it just says Loc and won't go on.

Customer Question
I turned on the...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this morning. I baked something yesterday and it worked fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What should I do to get that Loc off so that the range works?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Range. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Would you mind giving me the model number often found by one of the front legs of the range after pulling the bottom drawer out?

It started working so don't need help

Ok. will do. Have a good day.

Cancel that payment; I got the stove working.