Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Checking to see if this is the right site to use. This

Customer Question
Checking to see if...

Checking to see if this is the right site to use

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This morning. waht is the cost of this service?

Contractor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What is the tech fee.

Contractor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

5+ what?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if not too technical

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a bosch dishwasher. did not run last night. open full of water. i remove trap and clean debris. water still there. vacuum it dry. switched panel breaker off and then on again. pressed start for at least three seconds. still no light.s I confirmed wire to dishwasher has power,

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1.5 years SHS5AV56UC/22FD96070026

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I see you were asking how much this question is, and the question is $36 ($5 + $31) if you wanted to continue. If so just let me know.