Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I changed electrical boards and front touch boards on maytag…

Customer Question
i changed electrical boards and...
i changed electrical boards and front touch boards on maytag dish washer and it still will not start it is 2009 washer #
m dbh979aws3 the lights goes when touch the options but the cycle lights does light when i touch them
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Jon, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician

hello.My name is ***** ***** i can help you today. Please tell me which boards you replaced exactly? what are the part numbers?

where there any status lights flashing when the dishwasher didn't start? or from the last time it was used? most times the dishwasher will give you an error code. with that code we can narrow the symptoms down a bit. and i can guide you to repairing it. Please get back to me here when you are ready to begin and i will help you through it. I can even walk you through a reset of the boards to try to quickly get it back up and running.

their was no flashing lights
i replaced main board in right side of the touch panal
how long will take to get back to me

sorry just seeing this reply now. sorry for there delay. the board on the right is incorrect. as you are finding out now. unfortunately. have you checked the door lock? please get back to me here when ready and i will help you more.

the main board all have the same mumbers and i checked the door lock
I tried 3 new boards