Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got an answer from you. I need to make sure that the…

Customer Question
I just got an answer...
I just got an answer from you. I need to make sure that the replacement part for W10705287 will work for my MAYTAG washer MVWC215EW1.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 10 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Yes it is the replacement board for that model, I looked it up with the manufacturer I have replaced hundreds of those boards on those units I know for a fact the one I gave you is the correct one.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, I'm sure you don't work for free please don't expect I should.