Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung refridgerator number RF263TEAESG/AA. I

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung refridgerator number RF263TEAESG/AA. I noticed today that there is a symbol lite up in red next to the energy saver

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It says sept. 16

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What does it mean

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What does the red symbol mean

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Is it a picture of a mains cable and plug or a square with lines through it?