Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our oven model RBS305PDQ12 turned to self clean after we…

Customer Question
Our oven model RBS305PDQ12...

Our oven model RBS305PDQ12 turned to self clean after we turned the oven on to Bake and when we noticed it we Turned the power off until it cooled down and unlocked so we could get the food out. When we turned the power back on it started to self clean again. We let it finish its cycle. Next day we tried to bake again and it did nothing. Is it repairable or just replace it?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends, on how much needs to be done?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Any idea what it could be as I have seen online that the curcit board

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When you power it back up does the control panel all come on?

Are you able to select a funcation on there?