Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I install a 27" wide wall oven combination in a 30"

Customer Question
Can I install a...

Can I install a 27" wide wall oven combination in a 30" opening

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Two days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Yes, it will fit but you will have a gap. It will need to be filled with a small board or you will only be able to attach one side to the cabinet and it may not hold it well once the door is opened, so I would definitely fill the gap so you will be able to secure the oven in properly.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!