Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ge fridge model Psc23mstc ss makes a rhythmic sound and what…

Customer Question
Ge fridge model Psc23mstc...

Ge fridge model Psc23mstc ss makes a rhythmic sound and what sounds like a motor turning on and off temp lites inside go off and display lites on door flicker but fridge still cold

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Around 6 yrs and Psc23mstc ss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ice maker makes ice but won't dispense

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

All operation is controlled via an electronic control board .

Let`s see if you can reboot the control board .

Unplug the unit or turn the circuit breaker off for over 5 minutes then power the unit back on and tell me if you still have the same issue or not?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

I did this when I cleaned the dust out . I'm not home right now I'll get back

ok no problem.

Thank you for replying back to me!