Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the free standing 36" dual gas Bertazzoni gas stove.

Customer Question
I have the free...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The oven will not ignite -- it makes the sparking noise but will not fire.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I will have to get that info off the stove. Will be back in a short while.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well, no, I have a appliance tech that came out to install but I had them take it out when the oven would not light. I have read since that the oven door has to be held open in order for it to come on -

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, the top burners light fine.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Model MAS365GASXT/01
I really do not understand what or how to use your website or how much I am being charged.
Please respond.
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 10 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
I will try and get some info for you
David,I just replied to an email from justanswer, I don't know if that's the thing to do or not. I thought I would be getting an answer right away, when I did not I called the local tech to come and he was able to correct problem. I have not seen a response from you. Please do not bill me, if you have, please refund.
Dianne

Hi Dianne...

Just contact customer service for a refund. Glad to read everything is working.

Dave