Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpoolwasher is not working. For a week. Hopefully. No…

Customer Question
My whirlpoolwasher is not...

My whirlpoolwasher is not working

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No will call back latr thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
under the lid NOT on the lid ,but under the lid at the rear of the opening will be the manufactures model and serial number on a silver tag.
And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?