Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Power surge refrigerator not working. light on ice maker…

Customer Question
Power surge refrigerator not...

Power surge refrigerator not working. light on ice maker keep going out and refrigerator keep going off.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes I have and it keep going off.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No don't know how to. I need it fix quick.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just keep going off.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't care what it cost I need help.
Nothing is working every thing I try it keep going off after a while. The freezer is working ok. It just that the ice maker and light go out I half to und plug and plug it back in to turn it on. I left it und plug for four hours the other day it still does the same thing time after time.
Full model number is *****
Refrigerator dose not get cold know. I need help quick.
Nothing is getting cold know. I need my Refrigerator to work all my food Is going bad.

you do realize I can tell you what needs to be done but your going to have to do it or find some one to do it for you correct?

I will try to do it my self what is wrong with it?

ok if the unit is going on /off and as long as the incoming voltage to the unit is constant.

I have to suspect the issue is in the units electronic power board located in the rear exterior of the unit.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Sorry for the delay ,I do not work on Sundays!