Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

All 4 igniters on my ngm5054UC keep sparking even though…

Customer Question
All 4 igniters on...

All 4 igniters on my ngm5054UC keep sparking even though switches are in the off position. Why?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happened 30 minutes ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is a simple solution

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this point

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Has any moisture gotten down along the burner knobs recently?