Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to read a previously a answered question. My fisher…

Customer Question
I want to read...

I want to read a previously a answered question

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My fisher and paykel dryer won't start and all the lights are flashing from right to left bottom to top

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

DEGX1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so. Unless you have something specific

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

See page 33 of the attached manual. What errors do you find stored in the control? They are listed in that same manual if it is easier to proceed at your own pace, as well! That is the entire service manual! :)

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

thank you for the manual. When i looked up the code it was 16 blocked vent. Before that ALL lights were flashing in sequence for right to left bottom to top. The vent was not blocked.
Now the lid lock light is on and the Delicate light is on, and none of the buttons do anything and will not go into diagnostic mode.

It sounds like the main control has failed, supported by the fact that it is giving false errors and the control will not go into a forced diagnostic model. I would replace the control.