Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag Neptune TL washing machine spins loudly and I

Customer Question
My Maytag Neptune TL...

My Maytag Neptune TL washing machine spins loudly and I think it is spinning on all cycles. It also shakes the washing machine now whereas, previously, it was very quiet. Do I need a repairman? Can I repair it myself

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is probably about 10 years old. Let me get the model number for you. Sorry not to have it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm considering it if you think it's not too difficult. I don't want to risk making anything worse.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where do I find the model number?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it making a lot of noise only in spin?