Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 4 year old Kitchenaid bottom freezer (KBFS-20.

Customer Question
I have a 4...

I have a 4 year old Kitchenaid bottom freezer (KBFS-20

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Evms5

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

5 YEARS old - KBFS-20EVMS5 -bottom drawer freezer ice maker has stopped putting out ice cubes - does maybe 1 load a day.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am in Pensacola, FL

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Do you have an external thermometer you can place in the freezer drawer and see what the temperature is in there?

John, Home Appliance Technician