Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It makes a loud whining noise as it tumbles. It happened 2…

Customer Question
It makes a loud...

It makes a loud whining noise as it tumbles

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It happened 2 days ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

This is a brand new dryer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MEDB835DW Bravos 8.8 cu.Electric Dryer White I bought it May 15 2017, it was deliverd June 5,2017 it is brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has a year warranty I need to have a working dryer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Just FYI, we are not associated with Maytag but are here to offer help for you to fix your dryer. Is this what you wanted?

How do I contact a Sears tech, I live in a Small coastal town the nearest Sears is one hour and 45 min My son says the engine is blown.,he went to college to study enginering.

Are you wanting to get it repaired under warranty or at your own expense?

We just got this dryer it has a year warrenry
warrentry
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 10 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Sears Warranty Support.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator