Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Norcold 3163 1,8 cin Doesnt cool at any voltage120/12volts…

Customer Question
Norcold 3163 1,8 cin...

Norcold 3163 1,8 cin Doesnt cool at any voltage120/12volts or gaz...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes because my dealer doesn't

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just a trouble shooting chart if avalable...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/29/2017
Appliance Technician: RJ, Appliance Tech. replied 8 months ago
RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry for the long delay.....

Click HERE for a detailed service manual, I would go through each chart starting on page 10 then 12 and 14. You should have a better idea of the problem after doing the troubleshooting.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page..

Robert

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Robert

I'm very unsatisfied of your answer I toll you the frig doesn't cool at any voltage and on gaz. He produce heating on the boiler but no cooling on evaporator.
I think is the coil of ammoniac is corrupted....
So, forget me for the payment of you no services

Wow you asked for a troubleshooting chart in your question which I provided you. If you want to do one test to know for sure the cooling unit is bad, get an old extension or lamp cord and cut the end off, wire nut the AC heating element wires to the cord and plug it in for a few hours the fridge can be off. IF the box does not cool the cooling unit is bad.

I am sorry you are not satisfied, my understanding was a "Just a trouble shooting chart if avalable" is what you wanted to help you diagnose this.

IF you want a refund click HERE and they can assist you.

ROBERT