Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a fridgidaire freezer model # FFU21F5HWY serial #

Customer Question
I have a fridgidaire...

I have a fridgidaire freezer model # FFU21F5HWY serial # WB41546255 it is not working or blinks in the front the # 9 and E

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I reset it ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Is anyone here ??
9/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This is an internal error code that this freezer gets meaning there is an internal short in the display board itself. Try to unplug the freezer for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, the display board would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for display board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?