Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do i need an electrician license to connect a power cord to…

Customer Question
Do i need an...

Do i need an electric***** *****cense to connect a power cord to my new dishwasher?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

The dishwasher is brand new Whirlpool gold series

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes as long as i dont have to have any special license

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Im in CA the pwr plug is new as well

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 10 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

No not at all just hook the new one up just like the last one was.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, I'm sure you don't work for free please don't expect I should.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 10 months ago

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with? If not please rate my assistance, thanks.