Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just moved in. geprofile spacemaker xl1800 vent fan motor…

Customer Question
Just moved in....

Just moved in. geprofile spacemaker xl1800 vent fan motor running and panel flips open on top but does not pull air. So of course smoke alarms went off. Any suggestions on problem solution

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

New problem

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Perhaps

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is there a vent to the outside above the microwave?