Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washer doesn't complete an entire normal cycle--it

Customer Question
The washer doesn't complete...

The washer doesn't complete an entire normal cycle--it doesn't want to kick into the spin cycle. We rearrange loads, but it still won't kick into spin unless we use the spin only cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag Centennial no more than 5 yrs.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's not complicated, I'll try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this point

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?