Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After 5 days with out power fridge working fine cooling

Customer Question
After 5 days with...

After 5 days with out power fridge working fine cooling well

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Cleaned interior of both compartments but stinking smell coming from underneath appliance

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Problem is shiny like garbage

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Stinky smell from underneath fridge . I made sure not coming from anywhere else in the kitchen or house

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.