Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just noticed that some of the food in the freezer (drawer)

Customer Question
I just noticed that...

I just noticed that some of the food in the freezer (drawer) of my refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I'll have to look. It is a Whirlpool model GX5FHDXVQ04 I'm guessing 10 yrs.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need someone to come to my house and look at it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you need a service technician to come to your house, call 1.***-***-**** and Whirlpool can tell you who authorized in your area to service your refrigerator.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?