Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After replacing a water filter can get the dispenser to

After replacing a water...

After replacing a water filter can get the dispenser to serve water regardless of the setting

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I just change the filter a couple of days ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The model is WRX735SDHZ

9/27/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Were you getting water before you replaced the water filter? And is the icemaker still making ice? Keep in mind, the bucket holds ice for days so just because there is ice in the bucket doesn't mean it's still making ice.

I was getting water before the change if filter. And ice is definitely still being made

OK well the filter stops water to both the ice maker and the water dispenser if something is going stopping the water at the filter. That means that if the ice is still being made, the filter isn't the problem. Can you still dispense ice out the front of your door?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Phone call session started

I tried to call and no one answered. Would you like for me to try again?

OK I am on the phone with someone else now so I'll call you as soon as I get off.