Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've got a GE profile refrigerator / freezer (compressor on…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl! My name...

Hello Pearl! My name is*****'ve got a GE profile refrigerator / freezer (compressor on top) and while all of the lights are on and controls working (registering current temp and temp settings) both the refrigerator and freezer are not getting cold.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years old. Need to get model number. Stand by

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Zic360nrglh Want to see if it is something simple I can handle (like flicking a switch) :) before calling a repairman

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Think I've said it all.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Great!
Come on man. I fell for a scam
I want my $5 back
Now
How do I cancel this hustle
Tyler?
Great. Now I have to go on social media and trash you guys?
Okay. I'll keep this line open as I search for yelp on my laptop in case you decide to respond to my quest for $5
I'll assume you are still reviewing my question. you did say you needed a few minutes.

you said you wanted your money back after 1 minute, then you go on a rant. You can do what you like but I'm going to opt out and wish you the best.

This is what I just posted on site jabber.com Sharing on social mediaI asking me a series of questions about my issue they asked me for a $5 refundable payment "if I was happy with my answer". The minute I paid, a technician came on and hit me up for $24.95 to talk to me on the phone! When I said no and wanted my $5 back, for the first time they went completely silent. NO RESPONSE. And when I looked to get my $5 back I couldn't find a way to do it! THIS IS BULL$#*!!
You got your $5 worth!