Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like to know how to change the freezer gasket on my…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how to change the freezer gasket on my refridgerator

Contractor's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial- 81.050.955.7 combined refrigerator-freezer no frost stainless steel

Contractor's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes- I ordered the part but cannot see how the inside of the door comes off. do not want to force it. there are no screws that I can see

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

I gave the serial number already you don't have it?

The serial number doesn't help unfortunately. I need the model number.

oh ok hold on

Thank you

Is it(###) ###-####04? not sure where the model number is
there is a label inside the door- this is where all info is
Tyler, I had called Liebherr and they would not direct me through the install as the guy thought I might have to cut it. but He would not say for sure

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you