Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
The ice maker on my Samsung refrigator model now myers
Mike R.
Mike R., appliance technician
The ice maker on my Samsung refrigator model now myers rf28jebedsg/aa is blocked. Can not even pull out the ice drawer to unplug it. Help please … read more
Where is the temperature gauge in the Samsung stainless
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Technician
Where is the temperature gauge in the Samsung stainless steel double door refrigerator … read more
I have a samsung double door refrigerator. I would like to
Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a samsung double door refrigerator. I would like to clean under the glass on the main shelf that also has the filter to our water? I have tried pulling but it stays attached … read more
CAN NOT REMOVE ICEMAKER FROM FRENCH DOOR SAMSUNG FOLLOWED
kingmz
kingmz, Appliance technician
CAN NOT REMOVE ICEMAKER FROM FRENCH DOOR SAMSUNG FOLLOWED INSTRUCTION AND IT WILL NOT COME OUT BUT APPEAR TO NOT BE FROZEN ALSO DEFROSTED AND STILL NO LUCK … read more
Samsung dryer no heat no 120 volts coming from control relay
Brandon Nelson
Samsung dryer no heat no 120 volts coming from control relay repl control same issue … read more
I have a Samsung Refrigerator RF297aa and it's showing OF
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Samsung Refrigerator RF297aa and it's showing OF next to degrees F. I tried resetting both the freezer and refrigerator temperature but nothing is happening. Ice cream bars are melting in the… read more
I am having problems with my smasung refrig. The freezer is
Ray, Appliance Repair Technician
Good morning. I am having problems with my smasung refrig. The freezer is on the bottom and the icemaker is on the top. We recently replaced the filter and have not been able to get any ice since. We … read more
My Samsung refrig model no.rf260beasr/aa makes a loud
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Samsung refrig model no.rf260beasr/aa makes a loud humming sound and when I open the door it stops and when i close the door it starts up again … read more
Side by side samsung. freezer works fine but refrigerator is
Daniel, senior service enginner
side by side samsung. freezer works fine but refrigerator is not cooling … read more
My french door refrig shows of of help!!!!! hAVE a samsung
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
hAVE a samsung freench door refrigerator that shows of on both sides of ref and freezer. Why and what do I do? … read more
I have a Samsung RB2055SL and freezer works fine and refrige
Kelly, Appliance Technician
i have a Samsung RB2055SL and freezer works fine and refrige is not holding temp and light stays on for a few minutes once plugged in and then goes out. tested door contact and it is good. changed out… read more
the ice and water buttons do not seem to actuate the water v
Kelly, Appliance Technician
the ice and water buttons do not seem to actuate the water v alve or the auger motor ; light in freezer is not working ;; ice is in the… read more
I have a Samsung "french door" refrig with freezer on the bottom--it
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a Samsung "french door" refrig with freezer on the bottom--it is less than 5 years old. It stopped working. The lights inside are on but there is no cooling. When I open the freezer drawer, the… read more
I have an older Jenn-air double gas oven. Cannot find the model
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have an older Jenn-air double gas oven. Cannot find the model number (looked at the diagrams and looked all over the insides, doors open and closed. Anyway, it will not start - there is no pilot lig… read more
How do I split an oven door in a double whirlpool oven which
Jason
Jason, Regional Service Manager
How do I split an oven door in a double whirlpool oven which is 9 years old The doors have two screws at the base… read more
I have a double door with an ice maker. I noticed that the
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I have a double door with an ice maker. I noticed that the inside arm of the ice maker was stuck and had been making ice and had the bucket full when I got home from work. I had to pull on it to get i… read more
i have a frigidaire fridge freezer model no fr1100 and i need
Appliance Tech Larry
i have a frigidaire fridge freezer model no fr1100 and i need to get a bootle rack for it. went onto the web site but they don't have my model number, is his because its quite an old one, or has it no… read more
freezer beeping continuously, only settles to -18 if i change
Appliance Tech Larry
freezer "beeping" continuously, only settles to -18 if i change fridge temp and shows -18 again for about 10 mins then starts again. also no noise(from ice engine) or ice or cold water working. please… read more