Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why I the bar between the double doors of my Samsung

Customer Question
Why I the bar...

Why I the bar between the double doors of my Samsung refrigator hot

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Let me look

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is an OLD model cant find the model or year

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The condenser fan in the back down by the compressor is not running. You need to get air flow down there right away or risk damaging the compressor. Once accessed, if you cannot get it running, the fan motor will need to be replaced.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!