Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Dryer Bravos Intellidry MOD # MEDX500XL0 and It's…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a Dryer Bravos Intellidry MOD # MEDX500XL0 and It's been not working for a month or two. I think it could be the belt or maybe the Heat? I need to have it fix, can you help me

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's about 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe if it's not too complicated, I am pretty handy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was making a really strong noise when I was using it, but it kept working, then it was not working and there was no heat

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What exactly is it doing now?