Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need instruction on reinstalling the oven door on a

Customer Question
I need instruction on...

I need instruction on reinstalling the oven door on a Thermador Profession range model PRG366u8

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Termador Professsion model PRG366U8

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To re-install the door, you must lock out the door hinge. This is a fairly difficult task if it wasn't locked out properly when removing the door. Either way, below is a video that shows you how to lock the hinges and remove the door properly, as well as re-lock the hinges once the door is off your oven (in case you were cleaning the door or in case the hinge never got locked out in the first place. Either way, Fisher and Paykel actually designed these hinges for Thermador which is why the hinges look the same on your oven as the oven in the video.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?