Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Clothing completely trapped under agitated. Model

Customer Question
Clothing completely trapped under...

Clothing completely trapped under agitated. Model mvwb8765fwo

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since I tried to remove my load1 he ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Can't afford service call

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope. Just how to remove the agitator

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Remove the cap from the top of the agitator, it just pulls off. There is a bolt down the center of the agitator that comes out to allow the agitator to be pull up and out. See number 1 and number 3 at link below.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

I don't have anything with a number one or three. I have a very fuzzy photo of parts only

Did you follow the link I sent you? Remove the cap from the top of the agitator, it just pulls off. There is a bolt down the center of the agitator that comes out to allow the agitator to be pull up and out.