Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to know the cubic footage of my whirlpool microwave…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the cubic footage of my whirlpool microwave it is Model #MH7110XBO and it was manufactured in 1995 I also have the serial number if you need

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model #MH711XBO-4 and manufactured in 1995

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It needs to be replaced and just need the cubic feet of it because when I go to order one the dimensions of it do not match up with current products so to make sure I am getting the right size to fit where the old one was I would know the cubic footage

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all I got

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

where is my answer??

Sorry, please be patient. I'm pulling up documents from the library but it's quite an old unit so it's taking a few minutes.

Never mind I am NOT paying $31 or more than $5.00 for an answer. I am cancelling this now.

ok good luck.