Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Freezer high temp light keeps coming on ,and some foods

Customer Question
freezer high temp light...

freezer high temp light keeps coming on ,and some foods (pizza and ice cream lollies are softer than they should be ,but frozen meat is fine ?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Hotpoint FzA50 i put up the tempature gauge up to max last night

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends how hard

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its well over 10 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section?
  2. Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?