Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Amana gas stove with digital board. I thought I was…

Customer Question
Good morning. I have...

Good morning. I have Amana gas stove with digital board. I thought I was locking in bake time when I pressed and help down button for 3 seconds to loc. Now I can't get it unlocked.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's actually my Mothers. Not sure about the model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It doesn't have a model number on it. It is an older model.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Gas stove and oven. Panel is digitral

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

I don't see a number

The model number would be located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one.

Agr4433xdb2

Thank you. One moment.

OK on this oven, the way to unlock the control panel is to press and hold the START button for 5 seconds and that should unlock the control panel if it shows LOC.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Did u get it
Thank you

No problem and I'm glad I could help! Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc