Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washing machine will not drain. Whirlpool duet gwh9300pw4.

Customer Question
Washing machine will not...

Washing machine will not drain

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool duet gwh9300pw4 . 11 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I found some change in the clean out. It has been draining but sometimes had to reset by the book. This time will not drain.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assis tyou. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you checked the drain hose to see if anything is clogged in there?