Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a thermador 36in stove probably 10-12 years old and I…

Customer Question
I have a thermador...

I have a thermador 36in stove probably 10-12 years old and I am trying to find the model number

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i have a thermador tech coming by in about a week but he needs the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its a 36in thermador 4 burner with a griddle and a big gauge on the front

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The model is only located in one of two places. If you have an open burner (not sealed burner) then you remove the left ceramic cooktop plate below the burners after removing the drip pans and you'll see a sticker on the left side wall under the cooktop with the model on it.

If you don't have an open burner (most people don't), then unscrew the kick panel below the door and remove the kick panel to expose a sticker along the bottom frame with the model number printed on it.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc