Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a GFWS3500L0WW GE Washing Machine that is not turning…

Customer Question
Have a GFWS3500L0WW GE...

Have a GFWS3500L0WW GE Washing Machine that is not turning on. I.e. No power to the display. Shut down mid cycle. Tried to turn back on... blinked a couple times on display, now does not turn on at all. Not sure what part needs replaced.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Think it's a 2012. Model GFWS3500L0WW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

That's the plan, would you advise against?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sure, I've never used this service before... not sure what you guys do, care to elaborate on that too?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Unplug it for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change when plugged back in?