Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a free standing Liebherr fridge/freezer. I turned off…

Customer Question
I have a free...

I have a free standing Liebherr fridge/freezer. I turned off the fridge to defrost the ice that was building up on the back of the "no frost" fridge. Now it wont turn back on.

Contractor's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial # 79.362.362.2

Contractor's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not sure which is the model. I have only tried pressing the start for several seconds

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was hard to turn off, actually...it kept turning back on. Thank you!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Do you have the model number from the unit, please?