Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After replacing water filter no ice. 2015 whirpool 4 door.

Customer Question
After replacing water filter...

After replacing water filter no ice

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2015 whirpool 4 door

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Should i call a teck

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Did you run at least 2 gallons of water through at the door dispenser after the filter was replaced?