Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a cabrio washer and dryer. When the wash cycle is…

Customer Question
We have a cabrio...

We have a cabrio washer and dryer. When the wash cycle is complete the clothes are extremely even when the spin cycle is set to the highest setting. The dryer is not drying the clothes. It is now making a "clunking noise" when it is on. My husband tried turning on the dryer with nothing in it and still made the noise.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

They are cabrio washer and dryer. Don't know the model number. We bought both of them last November 206

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
under the lid NOT on the lid ,but under the lid at the rear of the opening will be the manufactures model and serial number on a silver tag.