Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis HE Top Load..It is a beautiful…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis HE Top Load..It is a beautiful blue color.No Power to washer. If I unplugged and replugged it in it would light up then die.
I am getting power from plug cord from the wall. Never got an F1 code. Replaced main control board. New board lit up for about 6o seconds like old board and then shut off. Put old board back in did the same as new board. By a fluke I did not press the Door/lid lock wire on the control board in all the way and the control panel on washmachine will stay lit and continue to flash the "dU" code if that wire is not pressed in. As soon as I press it in I loose power to machine. Tried this on the new board and my old board. Before "dU" flashing I did try to run a diagnostic self test by pressing the spinspeed 3x 5 seconds each. It would not go to the F83 code. To run the test. With "dU" flashing I did try to run the diagnosis test also and it would not access to that code either.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model110.27087 I think 2005

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I also tried putting in a new control moniter and had same result

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

When the unit shuts off have you verified that you still have 120 volts to the control board?

I have no idea how to know that or check that
hello

ok so all your doing is just replacing parts then .

And with out a meter you have no way of being able to test any of the components.

All I can do is to recommend you call in a servicer since you do not have the tools to do any testing !

what is the part number of the control board that you have installed ? I will at least make sure it is the correct one.

which I have already done.
he told me I needed a new board.
so you can not answer my question what I need to replace.
thank you for your time.

I`m sorry but I DO NOT JUST GUESS!

no problem. thanks for trying to answer the question.

good luck!