Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a WFR2460UC front loading Bosch that runs great but I…

Customer Question
I have a WFR2460UC...

I have a WFR2460UC front loading Bosch that runs great but I have had to have repair people @ $300.00 per visit on three occasions. Each time to fix a leak out the very bottom. They fool around with a small hose, say it's repaired and then a year later, it happens again. Should I keep it or get a new washer?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 years old and it is a AXXIS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Absolutely not. And I will not return to the recommended Bosch dealer repair company

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, shouldn't a service require two servicemen to handle stackable units?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Is it the same hose that keeps leaking?
  2. Do you know which hose it is?
I don't know which hose except the leak is in very front to the left bottom

Do they have to take the front off or just access the small panel at the very bottom?

I told you I was not sure. I think he took off bottom panel

I am trying to help but I need as much information as possible. I am afraid to ask any more questions that may upset you. I will see if another may be able to help.