Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool fabric washer leaks water pretty badly on the…

Customer Question
My whirlpool fabric washer...

My whirlpool fabric washer leaks water pretty badly on the rinse cycle right before spin cycle. It almost looks like the water comes from where the front legs are on it but I have no idea really. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I believe it was made in 2013 and I think the model is.. WTW6600SW0L0 Type:580 See:CT2670606

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes mam me or my boyfriend

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope that's it. We just bought it from a couple last week they told us it had a leak an might need a gasket.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If you look under the machine with the back off, is there a water ring around the inner cabinet at about the level of the bottom of the tub?

I don't have the back off right now

Does it seem to be pretty noisy when it spins?