Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The cooling on the fridge quit working on sunday. water is…

Customer Question
The cooling on the...

The cooling on the fridge quit working on sunday. water is running from the water filter down under the bins on the bottom. the freezer seems to keep everything cold.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is from 2008 Samsung double door and water dispenser.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where do I find the model number?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

cancel this , bought new one.
John, Home Appliance Technician