Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whilpool built in oven and the panel is out. It…

Customer Question
I have a Whilpool...

I have a Whilpool built in oven and the panel is out. It just buzzes when I press the buttons.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's a accubake (not sure the model number)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The oven can't be too old, I just bought the house....

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 10 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

I don't have the model number... it's a accubake. I'm at work now
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 10 months ago

ok well without the model number I can't give you any part information but I can tell you first kill power at the breaker for 10 minutes restore power and if it still will not do anything but buzz at you the board has failed and will have to be replaced. If you send me the model number later on I will find you the part number for the board.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, I'm sure you don't work for free please don't expect I should.