Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What size opening is required for a whirlpool Model

What size opening is...

What size opening is required for a whirlpool Model RBS245PDT16 wall oven?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am replacing an oven and that is the model of the 24" oven someone is selling.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, but the cabinets are old and metal so there is not room for error.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that is the model of the appliance.

9/26/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The cut out dimensions you need is 27 3/4" high, 22 1/2" wide. Depth is standard at 24"

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Thanks so much. Will those measurements differ by brand for 24" ovens?

Yes, they will differ by brand. That is specific to this model only.

Thank you so much. That is all for tonight.

No problem and glad I could help! Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc