Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

What size opening is required for a whirlpool Model

What size opening is required for a whirlpool Model RBS245PDT16 wall oven?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I am replacing an oven and that is the model of the 24" oven someone is selling.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, but the cabinets are old and metal so there is not room for error.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that is the model of the appliance.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The cut out dimensions you need is 27 3/4" high, 22 1/2" wide. Depth is standard at 24"

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thanks so much. Will those measurements differ by brand for 24" ovens?

Yes, they will differ by brand. That is specific to this model only.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you so much. That is all for tonight.

No problem and glad I could help! Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.