Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Jbr2088hes just stop cooling. 28 hours lost the food. I

Jbr2088hes just stop cooling ...

Jbr2088hes just stop cooling

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

28 hours lost the food

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know what to do what i have to chage

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can do or change any part its not working but i need a diagnostic

9/26/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you hear anything running or is the refrigerator 100% silent? What is showing on the display panel at the top of the refrigerator section?

100 silent
display only the degrees 69 cooler and 79 the refrigerator

OK perfect. Try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset If the unit still won't reset, the main high voltage board on the back of the refrigerator actually needs to be replaced. This is the mother board for your refrigerator. Either way, the control board will need to be replaced if it won't reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes. Below is a link to the control board you'll need for your model number.

CLICK HERE for display control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

I gave you the information you needed to fix your refrigerator and you requested a refund?