Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have A Frigidaire gas oven and it has a F-14 error code.

Customer Question
I have A Frigidaire...

I have A Frigidaire gas oven and it has a F-14 error code

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 7 years old don't know model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had it on self cleaning yesterday and when to use it today and i can not get the oven to turn on keeps giving me a F-14 error code

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?