Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung RF323TEDBSR. Trouble code is 85E

Customer Question
....
I have a Samsung RF323TEDBSR. Trouble code is 85E .
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Have Fluke DVOM

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

On the main control mounted on the back of the cabinet, locate R513 resistor. Dose it show open or what resistance?

unable to find that resistor on any of the 3 boards

Let me see if I can mark it for you. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

I can't get the board picture to expand clearly to see the markings. Is the compressor running, it cooling at all?

Fans are running. I hear a clicking at the top board which is I think is the freezer board when I plug in the Frig
Compressor is cool
Red light flashing on bottom board
I guess you forgot about me. Time to go to bed. Can you give me a # to pick up this conversation?
send me an email to reconnect
Did you have time to look at the information I gave you?
Did you get my message?